Description de l'offre
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Identity Cloud Service provides an innovative, fully integrated service that delivers all the core identity and access management capabilities through a multi-tenant Cloud platform. IDCS is one of the fastest growing segments of the Oracle Public Cloud (OPC).
IDCS Test Engineering team is looking for an experienced Software Quality Engineer to develop tests and automation tools for Oracle's Identity products. Candidates have to be experienced in software development and testing processes. This engineer is expected to develop and maintain test infrastructure and automation of new and existing use cases based on system, functional, and LCM (Life Cycle Management) testing with great flair for innovation and be involved in enhancing automation frameworks.
1) To create test specifications, reviewing existing ones.
2) Developing and maintaining test infrastructure and automated tests.
3) Capable for reporting, prioritizing and evaluation of software bug.
4) Involved in improving quality assurance processes.
5) Involved in improving/extending test automation frameworks.
6) Able to scope testing effectively, balancing testing requirements against product release schedules
7) Ability to work independently or as part of a team to accomplish critical business objectives.
8) Work in an Agile/Scrum environment embracing iterative and incremental techniques
Preferred Skills and Background
1) BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
2) 6+ years of developing / testing Enterprise Applications
3) Excellent understanding of test development
4) Programming Languages: Java , Perl, Python
5) Scripting languages (bash/csh/Gradle), CI (Continuous Integration) systems like Jenkins/Hudson is must
6) Strong automation experience (including GUI), knowledge of automation test frameworks (Selenium, webdriver) imperative
7) Experience with Restful Webservices is a must
8) Experience testing on Windows, Linux.
9) Maintenance focused on Usability, Scalability and Performance
10) Working Knowledge of Mesos/Marathon a plus
11) Prior experience of testing Cloud product is a plus