Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Ideal candidate profile
The Oracle Mobile Cloud provides a platform to build and deploy intelligent chatbots that support popular messaging platforms and conversational interfaces.
We are looking for a smart and energetic software development engineer to specialize in developing chatbots platform within the Oracle Mobile Cloud team. This engineer will build software to enable the chatbots platform. This is an important role and will require both technical skills and customer empathy. If you are looking for a challenging development role in the Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Deeplearning and neural networks, then this is the role for you.
You'll work in an environment where we value, expect and reward peer-to-peer collaboration and you will be positioned and expected to make an impact to our technology stack and how the Oracle Mobile Cloud strategy unfolds and develops.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
· B.S. or higher in Computer Science/related field with at least 10+ year of development experience.
· 5+ years of hands-on experience driving and managing technical projects. Experience in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning algorithms is required.
· 5+ years of hands-on experience diving deep to understand core technology concepts and workflow systems.
· 5+ years of experience in Java.
· 5+ years of experience in developing tools or scripts using Perl, Python, or shell scripting (bash).
· Experience designing and implementing Big Data scalable workflow systems using Big Data Technologies (Kafka, Storm, Spark, HBase, etc).
· A demonstrated record of delivering projects in the face of significant ambiguity and complexity.
Ideal Candidate would have:
· Experience with one or more of following technologies: Scala, Akka, Swagger (or RAML), and Spray.io (Must have a desire to learn this tech)
· Understanding of OAuth.
· General knowledge of API management.
· Experience working on Customer Experience Analytics is preferred.
Some Helpful Links on the Product: