Description de l'offre
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
· Should have good knowledge in WebLogic 11g/12C.
· Should be an expertise in weblogic administration and configurations.
· Should be familiar with Cloud deployments. Knowledge on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is preferred.
· Should be an expertise in Python scripting.
· Should have in depth knowledge in Windows and Linux OS commands.
· Should be familiar with how the following works in Weblogic
· Enterprise scalability and clustering
· Enterprise messaging
· Patches and upgrades
· Linear scalability
· Data and access services like JNDI JDBC and JTA
· T3 protocol configurations
· Good communication skills
· Preferred to have Oracle DB knowledge
· Should have minimum of 5+ years of industry experience
· Should have worked on weblogic for minimum of 3+years
· Willing to learn to new technologies and diversify skills
B.Tech/B.E/MCA from computers discipline.