Description de l'offre
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Big Data Engineer - Job Summary
At Oracle Data Cloud, we are chartered to building the next generation big data platform for FinTech ingest, pipelining, ETL and business analytics. We are looking for a passionate BigData Engineer to help design, build, manage and maintain the large scale metadata store environment. This team is responsible for providing new architectures and scalability solutions to ever growing business and data processing needs. Individual can go to the depths to solve complex problems and have the curiosity to explore and learn new technologies for innovative solutions. If you love to solve internet scale challenges then this is the right job for you. The FinTech Engineering team is looking for a creative individual with following skill set.
· 3 - 5 years of software development experience on BigData platforms like Apache Spark or Hadoop,
· Ability to code in Java, Scala to build large scale applications,
· Ability to configure and performance tuning of Spark clusters.
· Experience with implementation of data store Security controls on Spark,
· Optional skills include experience in Apache Solr and Cassandra,
· Core experience in Automation area - Mesos, Kubernetes
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
· Required Technical Skills :
· Apache Spark, Akka
· NoSQL DB: Apache Solr or Cassandra would be added benefit
· OS: Linux
· Containers: Mesos, Kubernetes
· Messaging: Kafka, JMS
This position requires a highly driven individual who likes large scale challenges and innovate on complex tasks. This role requires ability to work independently on live production performance issues working with multiple teams. As a BigData Engineer you will be developing new platform services to solve Oracle Data Cloud Business needs in an efficient and economical way. This will require dealing with containers in a large scale clustered mode.
BS/MS in Computer Science or Equivalent