Description de l'offre
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
As an Automation Developer, working on the Continuous Delivery team, the candidate will work with development and QA to design and implement effective automation solutions for enterprise applications. This is hands-on development/maintenance of automation frameworks for deployments/installs and automating system, functional, back-end and regression tests for multiple applications.
· Experience with XML, XSLT and XSD is preferred.
· Excellent scripting skills in at least one language like Python, Ant or Shell.
· Experience with JDeveloper, Eclipse or other IDEs and source control tools like Subversion.
· Demonstrate Database skills to create complex SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures, SQL*Loader to test the application back-end.
· Experience working on various platforms like Windows, AIX, Solaris and Linux.
· Experience installing and configuring applications on Oracle WebLogic and Database.
· Experience testing and automating the ETL process; Oracle Data Integrator is a plus.
· Experience with internationalization/localization automation.
· Ability to understand and work in a continuous delivery environment.
· Collaborate with development, QA and the continuous delivery manager to produce an automation test strategy for enterprise application suite.
· Create and publish automation coverage and status updates to the project team.
· Retail software and/or industry experience is a plus.