Description de l'offre
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle Commerce is focused on helping the world's premier brands maximize the success of their online businesses. The Oracle Commerce application suite is the top-rated platform by industry analysts for powering highly personalized, efficient and effective e-commerce sites both on the web and mobile. In addition our platform-neutral LiveHelp services can easily be added to any website to increase conversions and reduce abandonment. Oracle Commerce software powers more of the top 300 Internet retailers than any other vendor. Our client list includes Best Buy, Tesco, Urban Outfitters, Coca-Cola, Nike, WalMart, Neiman Marcus, Sprint, T Mobile, AT&T, Chico’s, and American Eagle Outfitters.
As a Software Engineer, you will help us deliver our market leading e-commerce suite that powers many of the world’s largest e-commerce sites. Ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to apply technology to solve real business problems. They will be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical constituencies. Above all, they will demonstrate a clear ability to create robust, easily extensible solutions for our customers. Requirements:
• Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Minimum 1 year experience programming in Java/JEE and experience web application development.
• Ability to work with a variety of other stakeholders including other developers, designers, product managers, technical writers, marketers, technical support personnel, and customers in a cooperative but fast-paced environment
• Excellent software architecture, implementation, and problem solving skills
• Familiarity with standard professional software development processes including source code control, unit testing, and code reviews
• In depth knowledge in JEE based application development
• Development experience with rich UI development (MVVM and etc)
• Advanced HTML skills: HTML5, CSS 3, XHTML, JSP would be an added advantage
• Personalization technologies or workflow
• Developing packaged software (as opposed to professional service engagements)
• SQL database and Java object-relational DB mapping
• Experience working with application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, or JBoss