Description de l'offre
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle HGBU products are industry leaders in Hospitality segment – Hotels. Oracle HGBU is having scalable, modular products and solutions that encompass front office, back office, sales and catering, revenue management, reservations, distribution, point-of-sale, and a multitude of other hospitality industry functions. Our vision is to deliver high quality best in-class on premise and Cloud capabilities to our customers.
We are looking for hands-on Software developer for our products with a passion for developing cutting edge solutions.
You will be responsible for:
· Product development, coding, testing and support
· Collaborate with teams to ensure successful deliveries.
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
· 2+ years of experience in Core Java, J2EE, back end development
· Implemented and in-depth knowledge of various Core Java/ J2EE/ EAI patterns
· Experience in Spring, Web services, XML
· Good Communication skills
· Good working knowledge of OOPS
· Good knowledge of low level designing & architecture
· Good understanding of Agile & Scrum
· Should be Good in Oracle Databases (SQL)
· BE, B.Tech or M.Tech in computer science or equivalent
· Experience on DevOps tools and process
· Experience in continuous delivery, deployment and monitoring of cloud based services