Description de l'offre
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
· Has in-depth knowledge in data structures and algorithms
· Has good knowledge in core java,OOPS concepts
· Good to have knowledge in ADF,XML
· Should have knowledge in Python scripting.
· Should have knowledge in Oracle DB
· Should have in depth knowledge in Windows and Linux OS commands.
· Should be familiar with Cloud infrastructures like AWS/Azure/Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
· Should be familiar with performance tuning of java application and the tools used to monitor application performance. Should be familiar with 1 tool at minimum.
· Should be familiar on how to secure enterprise applications in Cloud and knowledge on secure coding.
· Good in communication skills
· Has good knowledge on WebLogic 11g/12c
· Willing to learn to new technologies and diversify skills
· Minimum of 3+ years of industry experience.
· Has minimum 2+years of experience working in Java technologies
B.Tech/B.E/MCA from computers discipline.