Description de l'offre
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
NewSuite OpenAir is an established web application, with a large number of enterprise, mid-level, and small business customers. The technologies used range from long established server models such as LAMP (utilizing mod_perl), to modern HTML5 and jQuery. More than ten years of iterative development, primarily driven by customer requests, has allowed NetSuite OpenAir to grow into a broad, deep, and flexible web application, which has inspired a high degree of customer loyalty.
NetSuite OpenAir is looking for a talented web application developer to join a team of software engineers building the next-generation of the NetSuite OpenAir PSA application. You will work closely with product managers, user experience designers, QA, and other talented engineers to define and implement high quality, scalable solutions that fulfill a wide variety of customer-driven business processes needs. Using best practices, you will utilize existing methods or develop new techniques as appropriate, to create and modify client-side user interface components and workflows, maintain complex server-side infrastructure, and extend the existing OpenAir platform. You will work on the entire application stack, from database to browser.
You must be an excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts. You must have a record of working to deadlines and prioritizing competing demands. Pride in your work and a desire to delight the customer should motivate you to take initiative, take responsibility and take ownership of your projects.
• Design and build feature components and workflows for an extensive, highly interactive cloud-based business application.
• Develop high quality technical solutions that promote code reuse.
•Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to deliver solutions in a timely manner.
•Work closely with management to identify issues, and solutions, proactively.
•Work closely with other members of the NetSuite OpenAir engineering team to identify opportunities to tune the NetSuite OpenAir architecture, product, and infrastructure to further increase system reliability and performance.
• Learn new technologies and monitor trends that may impact the product or company and share these with your peers.
• Scope out the impact of an implementation by considering all of the necessary changes and any impact that it may have on other areas of the product.
• Critical thinking, taking a logical approach to prioritizing and organizing work, analyzing problems, and developing solutions. Exercising sound judgment.
• Ability to adapt proposed product enhancements to benefit the needs of the many rather than only the needs of a few.
• Professional business acumen when working with both colleagues and customers.
• Interest in modern web based interface technologies.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Czech.
Essential Technical Skills:
• 3-5 years Perl / mod_perl
• 3-5 years Linux
• 3-5 years MySQL
Experience with any of the following are helpful:
LAMP, HTML5, jQuery, Bootstrap, underscore.js, grunt, less CSS, JSHint
Other Preferred Experiences:
• User Experience design
• Business process definition
• MVC web application architecture design