Description de l'offre
Work with Oracle's world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
Job Title : Service Request Analyst, Cloud Operations
Grade : IC2 or above based on skills & experience
Purpose : As a Service Request Analyst, you will be focused on improving time to respond, accurate data collection for internal and external service requests. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to create future automation and tooling that will allow us to continuously improve our service. Your role in driving improvements in response time, accuracy and velocity will delight our customers with and while reducing costs of Operations.
Location : India-Bengaluru / Hyderabad
Description : We are looking for a strong Service Request Analyst who will help ensure the 24x7x365 service request function for Oracle’s SaaS services
You will leverage excellence in communication, technical/business analysis, problem solving and attention to detail to methodically resolve issues. Technically, you will understand the full tech stack of SaaS services you support (OS, Middle Tier and Database) and are able to dig deep into the service to determine how to best to respond to Service Requests. Further, you will drive improvements through the development of tools and engage partner teams to drive up self-service and minimize Time to Respond. We will look to the Service Request Analyst to continually review and enhance systems, methods and applications to enable the delivery of a positive customer experience to highly acclaimed hosted products such as HCM, Taleo Cloud Service, Oracle Service Cloud, Oracle CRM and more.
As a member of the Oracle Cloud Operations team, you will be surrounded by “willing to help” individuals representing some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the industry. You will be a part of an organization that prides itself on providing training, empowerment, and career progression.
· Respond to Service Request on timely fashion
· Provide accurate data in Service Request and execute the steps provided in Service Request
· Communicate with professionalism and precision to internal and external customers
· Identify and work with engineering to implement opportunities for automation
· Manage the coordination, documentation and tracking of critical service requests, ensuring rapid and complete request fulfillment
· Work upstream with Product Support, Service Operations and Oracle Development organizations to develop and maintain standard operator procedures and improve time to respond/resolution.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
• Able to work as part of a shift in a 24x7x365 operations team. Must be willing to work non-standard work shift including evenings, holidays and weekends.
• University degree in the field of computer science or equivalent with 3+ years work experience in IT industry
• Excellence in verbal and written communication. Ability to communicate with all levels during critical events
• Strong Technical background in large scale application stacks.
• System administration experience of Linux or Windows Server is required
• Oracle Database or MS SQL Server administration knowledge is required.
• Understanding of any one or more of Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, MySQL, Microsoft IIS, Oracle Fusion Middleware is required
• Knowledge of Taleo Enterprise Edition, Eloqua, RightNow, Responsys, Fusion setup/administration is a plus
• Working knowledge of ITIL framework / certification is a plus.
• Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Oracle CX a plus.
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Highly self motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with strong customer service orientation.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.