Description de l'offre
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
The Applications practice of Oracle Consulting India is looking to hire a strong SCM/MFG Architect for strengthening the ERP Practice
The ideal candidate is someone who has very strong experience of delivering applications implementation projects on Oracle's EBS SCM/MFG Applications, and has he ability to design and architect solutions in the area of SCM and Manufacturing. Some specifics are:
· At least 12+ years of experience with implementing Supply Chain modules on EBS
· At least 5+ years of experience in the industry with exposure and experience to Supply Chan.
· Good implementation experience across Manufacturing. Procure to Pay and Order to Cash
· Ability and experience in architecting and designing solutions in the area of Supply Chain and Manufacturing
· Experienced with delivering projects as per standard delivery methodologies
· Experienced with delivering projects in India, for Indian customers
· Experience with India Localizations
· Has a broad understanding of the overall SCM and Manufactuing business flows, and a good understanding of the EBS architecture and datamodel.
· Experience with manufacturing shop floor practices and challenges
· Exposure and experience with any ERP Cloud products is a definite plus
Some of the personal traits and attributes that we look for are:
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Process driven, but being practical
· Ability to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity
· Strong business process knowledge
· Independent, driven and committed
· Open minded and ability to embrace change Ability to drive customers to adopt standard process and standard product capabilities