Description de l'offre
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. Failure to obtain results would have serious consequences and need expenditure of resources. May have a project lead role. Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travels to customer as needed. 5+ years relevant sales experience. BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred.
We are seeking experienced sales reps with the ability to own and deliver against a Sales Target, hold a Winning attitude and have the Passion and Hunger to help Oracle in our Quest to be the No1 Vendor in Cloud Technology!
Oracle Cloud Platform meets the unique needs of developers, IT professionals and business users with a comprehensive, integrated portfolio of platform services that enables them to innovate faster, increase productivity and reduce costs. Help your customers integrate existing IT with next-generation cloud services, accelerate application development and deployment, and lead business transformation.
To proactively develop Oracle PaaS/IaaS business. sales discipline, cloud market and products awareness along with high standard of professionalism and hunting sales experience are key qualities to ensure that we grow a sustainable business leveraging all appropriate channels.
· Reports to Sales Manager, Oracle Digital Prime Technology
· Has no direct reports
· Carries an individual quota
· Works towards annually agreed goals and objectives
· Drive overall execution and sales delivery of license revenue targets for Oracle Technology PaaS/IaaS products
· Focus on selling Oracle PaaS/IaaS to existing customers and prospecting for new customers in the assigned territory
· Provide accurate weekly forecast updates to management
· Work with other Oracle sales teams (Systems, Industry and Appications) to identify opportunities for Technology/PaaS/IaaS. Create value for these teams by proactively proposing solutions to increase deal value, Oracle differentiation, and increase customer benefits.
· Contribute to product success by building opportunity pipeline, qualifying prospects and closing business.
· Work in Oracle systems as required by the role and specified by the manager (Oracle CRM, Oracle territory management tools, etc)
· Expand sales to current customers by identifying additional business needs and selling the Oracle technology solutions to meet those needs.
· Assess market opportunities and develop territory plan to meet revenue objectives.
· Perform sales forecasting, account planning and other related sales administrative tasks to grow assigned business profitability.
· Define Value Propositions for Oracle Applications.
· This individual should have the professional presence to lead the sales process with appropriate customer executives or to participate as a team member in the joint sales process with business partners.
· Collaborate with Business Development/Pre-sales/Marketing teams to create sustainable lead generation engine for the territory.
· Maintain an understanding of Oracle's strategic direction and interpret its relevance to customers.
· At least 2 years in selling IT solutions
· Competent in understanding IT market in the given geography and able to understand how to position Oracle PaaS/IaaS in the market landscape
· Hunting experience (vs. working with known customers – continuous search for new customers in a programmatic manner) is strongly preffered.
· Strong organizational and management skills – able to plan and execute multi functional workloads (Territory planning, Campaigns initiation, Cross LOB alignment, DemGen activities follow up, Channel activities, etc)
· Competitive product knowledge
· Experience/knowledge of selling solutions using Digital and social media would be preferred.
· High level of communication skills, both written and oral / excellent presentation skills
· Influencing and negotiating skills
· Customer focus and ability to build relationships
· Consultative selling experienced, able to position solutions at an executive level.
· Self-motivator with the ability to work independently (as required)
· Bachelor degree or above
· Excellent written and oral English skills