Description de l'offre
Sells Oracle*s training services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory. Deals are not usually complex.
Sell Oracle education and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the Education sales offering. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of an Education value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key sales influencers.
Job duties are varied and need independent judgment. At least 5 years field sales experience with focus on larger accounts including Education or related sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle University is seeking to hire a dynamic and experienced Sales Representative to join the newly formed Oracle University Cloud team. This role will focus on driving the expansion of Cloud Education business in Australia and New Zealand, through the sale of Learning solutions on Oracle's expansive Cloud portfolio.
Oracle Cloud University (OCU) is dedicated to training customers, partners and employees on Oracle's cloud products including all of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS. The team offers training via digital subscriptions for all SaaS, PaaS and IaaS cloud offerings. These feature over 4000 hours of Cloud related content built on a platform that offers knowledge checks, skill paths, gamification and live analytics on learner progress.
The team also offers cloud adoption and learning through our Guided Learning Service. Oracle Guided Learning offers end users online learning that is directly accessible from their Oracle Cloud application. Specific to their roles and responsibilities, Guided Learning offers users step-by-step guidance to help them complete their tasks.
1. Achieve / exceed annual sales targets.
· Sales strategies - Develops effective and specific account plans for mass market accounts to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships with new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
· Trusted consultant - Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to deliver customer value. Builds a strong network and foundation so as to harvest future business opportunities.
· Customer Insights - Actively understand each customer's Oracle technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy landscape, to provide value adding education solutions.
· Territory and Account Leadership - Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become Oracle University references.
· Business Planning - Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities on Oracle education & courses. Manage product mix to suit the organizations long term needs.
· Work closely with the Operations/delivery team and ensure delivery of the programs on time and effectively
2. Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
· Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
· Pipeline partnerships - Leverage support organizations including Marketing, Cloud Services & Consulting Sales, Partners to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
· Leverage Oracle solutions - Be proficient in positioning all Oracle Cloud Education offerings for sales pursuits
· Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
· Support all Oracle University promotions and events in the territory.
3. Sales Excellence
· Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
· Utilize best practice sales models.
· Understand Oracle University's competition and effectively position solutions against them.
· Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
· Should have exposure to Enterprise IT Sales in Australia.
· Strong Business Development skill set
· 3+ years of experience in sales of complex enterprise solutions in IT Solution sales.
· Demonstrated success within large mass market territories, in both transactional and lengthy sales cycles in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
· Good communication skills both written and verbal
· Professional with good organizational and planning skills
· High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment
What we Offer:
· Ongoing training and development
· Full range of employment benefits
· Full responsibility for the Cloud Sales business development in your territory
· Being part of a dynamic, fast-growing new global team