Description de l'offre
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. Relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 2 plus years relevant work experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
LOCATION: ROCKLIN, CA
SALES OPERATIONS ANALYST
The sales operations analyst is responsible for managing the sales incentive compensation process for both the ISV/OEM and Java sales organizations. This individual will work collaboratively with Finance, Sales, Global Compensation Administration (GCA), and other members of the Sales Operations team to ensure all compensation related activities are aligned.
· Ensure accurate order data is sent to GCA monthly to generate global compensation payments.
· Address global compensation related questions/issues for sales employees on a corporate sales compensation plan in a timely manner.
· First line review for teaming agreements submitted by Sales reps.
· Educate sales team on corporate compensation policies as needed.
· Involvement with annual go-to-market planning cycle including territory planning and account management.
· Assist sales teams with operational tasks as needed.
· Contribute to various day-to-day activities and manage projects within the sales operations department.
· Bachelor's Degree (Business/Finance)
· 3 - 5 years of Sales Operations/Sales Compensation experience, preferably in a high-tech company
VALUED SKILLS :
· Strategic, analytical thinker who also possesses strong attention to detail
· Ability to manage large workload, quickly understand priorities and be very responsive to customer needs
· Ability to build partnerships with global peers
· Strong data analysis and Excel abilities
· Ability to identify opportunities to improve performance of existing systems and processes