Description de l'offre
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Sales Manager (Hospitality F&B)
Building on 40 years of MICROS expertise Oracle has recently announced their new Hospitality global business unit that is dedicated to helping the hospitality sector accelerate its move to the digital economy.
Oracle Hospitality delivers a wide range of software, hardware, and related services along with a rapidly growing portfolio of Cloud solutions that enable our customers to provide superior service and experience to their guests anywhere.
At Oracle we enable our customers to power innovation by simplifying IT and adopting new technologies to transform the business by offering the most complete and open product portfolio built with best-in-class technologies that are engineered to work together.
By leveraging the digital technologies of Oracle's Middleware & Cloud Platform customers can achieve their digital transformation goals by offering new innovative products, services and experiences. Mobile, Integration, Engaging Digital Experiences, Contextually Managed Content, Intelligent Business Processes and Cloud are key capabilities of Oracle's offering.
In order to support this growth and build an exciting new business unit we are looking for a talented sales person to join our successful and highly motivated Food & Beverage team. As a sales manager, you will be responsible for generating leads and winning contracts by selling our solutions directly to those prospects within a geographical territory or named set of accounts. You will also manage a portfolio of existing installed customers where you will sell into whitespace and leverage customer satisfaction to assist in additional sales.
Your goal is to sell business applications software, hardware and related services to prospective customers in the Food & Beverage industry. It is important to manage your sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. You will develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the sales lifecycle and create strong business value propositions that will ultimately best position you to formulate contractual agreements to close the sale.
The main office location will be in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth).
• Market leading Cloud software solutions for the Hospitality industry.
• A varied and complex working environment where successful sales people thrive
• A successful team of colleagues.
• An effective work environment and clear process based guidance
• 2-3 years field sales experience (ideally with focus on the Food and Beverage industry).
• Strong new business focus sales background selling IT solutions.
• Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills with a successful & proven sales track record.
• The ability to penetrate prospects and meet with stakeholders within accounts is essential.
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills combined with a team mentality is a must.
• Independent judgment and the ability to be successful in a varied & complex environment.
• Ability to be solely responsible for managing the relationship through the entire sales cycle.
• Proven ability to communicate, sell and close business at all levels from departmental management to board level.
• Drive, tenacity, and an abundance of enthusiasm with a large dose of creativity.
You might also have:
• Experience selling to the Hospitality industry, focused on F&B solutions.
• Experience selling Cloud/SaaS solutions.
• Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors.
• Experience selling to complex customers and interacting with C level players.
As part of the Oracle employment process, candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education