Description de l'offre
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. 3 or more years of sales experience preferred, including solution sales experience. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Understanding of software and consulting arenas. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sales Development Success Specialist (Burlington MA)
One word — transformation .
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
This is an ideal role for a candidate that is passionate about coaching and feedback and excited about the opportunity to mentor a team of new hires just starting their careers in sales. The Sales Success Specialist will drive conversion, increase seller productivity and coach BDRs to drive pipeline faster. This role will transform how business development sells by hosting events, cross-functionally sourcing messaging and product, and teaching all aimed to decrease time to quota.
The ideal candidate has a background in selling ERP software with a track record of overachieving on quota. You must enjoy helping others achieve goals and are able to set and communicate how to accomplish specific performance goals. The ability to provide feedback that leads to growth is critical. This position requires extensive knowledge of strategic selling, creative sales approaches, sales process and NetSuite systems. Experience in ERP software and sales is required.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Work in partnership the Business Development Representative (BDR) program owners to drive the effectiveness of participants
· Provide coaching and mentoring support to BDRs
· Prepare and deliver programs that provide the BDRs with the tools to be effective during the program as well as beyond when they move into a role in the Direct or Account Management Sales organization
· Deliver formal feedback on the progression of the BDR through the program
· Ability to articulate the value messaging of the NS product
· Evolve all BDR programs to align with the short term and long-term strategies of the business to help drive consistent, profitable growth in revenue
· 2-4 years working for an enterprise software company
· 2 years’ experience working with ERP in a sales capacity
· Experience in business development and sales roles
· Understanding of best practices for inbound and outbound lead generation
· Self- started with understanding of how to manage and build pipeline within sales territories
· Excellent presentation and communications skills; ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value
· Ability to work and communicate well with various stakeholders from cross departmental teams and leadership
· Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship skills and the ability to build trust with and motivate others
· Passion for sales and dedication to the customer and a ‘drive to yes’ mentality
· Highly computer literate and tech savvy, including experience with cloud based tools
· Strong organizational and project management skills
· Excellent communication skills, particularly around problem resolution, communication, presentation, and facilitation
· Outstanding coaching skills with ability to provide measured feedback
· Bachelor’s Degree or recognized equivalency or achievement of recognized professional level
NetSuite is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as NetSuite does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.