Description de l'offre
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Staff Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 - 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
This position is for a presale ERP Financial functional consultant and must have native Japanese and intermediate English level.
Work location is Dalian, China.
This is your opportunity to develop and combine Applications skills with sales-communication in a young, dynamic, multi-lingual and motivated team. Supporting sales opportunities in various industries and countries, you will get an excellent insight into customer business needs and market trends. A comprehensive training programme on Oracle Financial Applications and the Presales role will prepare you for supporting the field organisations. You will primaryly support Japan field Sales Consulting team, but will also be involved to EMEA & APAC tasks.
Pre-sales is the function that provides product expertise to sales, customers & partners in Oracle. As a solution consultant you have the chance to develop in a very broad spectrum, ranging from product expertise, customer interaction, communication and general IT market knowledge. Successful solution consultants are highly demanded individuals with the possibility to develop a career in many different IT (and non-IT) functions. The Sales Consulting Center (SCC) is tasked to support the EMEA & APAC field pre-sales in a diverse number of ways. Ranging from answering to tenders, customizing demos, building prototypes to directly supporting partners and/or customers with specific requests.
To fulfil the role of sales consultant we are looking for individuals that match the following profile:
• Hold a university degree in Business Administration, Economics or comparable, good understanding of the Financial Management/Accounting areas (especially GL, AP, AR)
• Nice to have a business role – preferably with exposure to Financial Applications
• Nice to have experience of ERP software products; preferably Oracle E-Business Suite, Fusion Financials, JD Edwards, Peoplesoft
• Most important is an eagerness to learn! Oracle has an incredibly broad (and growing) portfolio of industry leading products. If you find it interesting and fun to pick up a new product and master it in a very short timeframe, this is the place to be!
• Good communication skills, able to articulate key messages very clearly
• Openness to work with different languages & cultures
• Results orientation, you won't be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
• Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries
• Self motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
• Adapting to change
• Always looking to raise the bar of own skills/competencies development
WHAT WE OFFER:
Oracle is a very successful, profitable and leading international IT provider. With more than 80,000 employees Oracle provides an environment that enables employees to learn, grow and be successful. Specifically related to the pre-sales role in the service centre we provide:
• An environment that is focused on continuous learning.
• Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills
• A combination of deploying technical knowledge and sales abilities
• A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners
• Attractive salary and benefits
• Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career