Description de l'offre
Plans, executes, and measures demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for Field Sales organization.
Develops and implements tactical marketing programs in conjunction with Sales, Channels, Product Marketing, Product Management, Oracle Direct (Telesales), and external influencers such as user groups and industry trade associations. Provides onsite execution support for marketing programs. Tracks lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner.
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work on far-flung virtual teams. Basic understanding of Technology, Applications, and Industry solutions being marketed. Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow.
Customer Reference Program Coordinator
As part of the NetSuite Solutions Consulting/Sales Operations Department, the Customer Reference Program Coordinator supports the sales team by securing NetSuite customers who can provide references (via calls and onsite visits) to prospects
· Works closely with the Sales Team in finding “the right fit” reference customers for prospects
· Invites, interviews and on boards customers to be references for NetSuite
· Updates customer records and notes (reference events, descriptor tags, etc.) using the NetSuite system
· Acts as the customer voice internally, assisting in customer requests (case escalations, product questions, etc.) and introducing them to the appropriate teams
· Reply to sales reference requests sent by sales team
· Help sales reps with presentations by providing customer logos, quotes, etc.
· Work with Marketing, PR and Reference team to insure the overall happiness of our reference customers
· Act as a key liaison between internal contacts and our key reference accounts
· Excellent English, proven verbal and written communications skills
· Basic knowledge of Business Systems, Verticals and NetSuite
· Understands saved searches is an advantage
· Genuine team player with focus on overall team results
· Highly motivated, detail oriented individual.
· Excellent prioritization and organizational skills.
· Ability to work smart in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
· Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully.
· Willing to work graveyard shift