Description de l'offre
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Product Manager: Commerce Platform Services
NetSuite is looking for a talented Product owner M anager to help evolve the Commerce Platform Services within NetSuite. Your responsibilities will include understanding customer needs, gathering and prioritizing requirements, and working with world-class software development teams globally to design and deliver the features necessary to compete in the global ERP and Omnichannel Commerce markets. This position is critical to the growth and success of NetSuite.
· Deeply understand customer and market needs and passionately represent the voice of the customer to your scrum team.
· Understand, contribute to, and execute the Commerce product strategy in the context of your team's mission
· Manage and prioritize the product backlog
· Define Product Features in partnership with UX and Development leads, create epics, user stories and acceptance criteria collaboratively
· Drive the execution of this functionality with your scrum team in a timely manner.
· Participate in the daily scrums, sprint planning meetings and sprint reviews and retrospectives
· Collaborate with Product Management, User Experience, Development, QA, and Documentation teams to deliver great, innovative products to our customers.
· Support product marketing and solution consulting with training and content to assist in product launches
· Drive continual innovation within your product area
· 3+ years of product management / product owner experience
· Experience in e-commerce/payments/SAAS products is highly desirable
· Self-starter who demonstrates the ability to work in global, cross-functional team environment, collaborating with groups of subject matter experts (SME's)
· You are passionate about designing and building the best possible product
· Excellent (English) communication skills and the ability to clearly document product requirements / user stories.
· Strong leadership and communication skills, the ability to clearly articulate product functionality and requirements, and the value they bring to the company and customers