Description de l'offre
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills. Strong marketing skills. Travels to customer as needed. 2 or more years of relevant sales experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
CX SaaS Digital Sales Representative – Baltics & Caucasus
Oracle ECEMEA will expand its SaaS sales team, to sell the Oracle CX products to new and existing Oracle customers across the ECEMEA market. Oracle Direct now offers a number of exciting career opportunities for experienced business applications sales professionals to join this fast growing sales team. Oracle Direct are seeking experienced sales professionals who can sell the business benefits of Oracle's CX applications to business and technology executives. The Oracle CX SaaS Sales Representative will be responsible for new business across the target markets' enterprise and SME sector. CX – Customer Experience
• Articulate business benefits of CX solution to the relevant audience.
• Deliver online demonstration of the solution with the ability to show what is asked by prospects.
• Develop the business by uncovering new opportunities.
• Manage a volume business i.e. many deals in a given period. Fusion CRM internal tool is used to follow up opportunities.
• Win deals in a competitive environment to over achieve targets.
• 3+ years quota carrying IT sales experience in the Enterprise or SMB market.
• Market understanding in Baltics & Caucasus (Partners, Customers)
• Demonstrable overachievement of revenue goals.
• Strong sales skills including business justification, negotiation and closing.
• Fluency in English & Russian
• Prospecting and/or new business background.
• Capacity to comprehend the strategic issues of selling CX applications.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Expertise in demand generation in new markets from campaign conception to deal closure.
• Strong influencing skills.
• Enthusiasm to learn new sales skills and technologies.
• Strong desire to overachieve revenue goals.
• Based in Prague, CZ