Description de l'offre
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Description and Requirements
On the CX Platform team, we are looking for a few great people to join our non-traditional product management organization. Our group is an umbrella organization encompassing all of the CX Cloud products at Oracle. Our job is to ensure that the CX products work and play well with each other as it pertains to feature, function, security, standards and integration. This team is highly visible to executive management and has executive backing on projects enabling multiple projects to get started and completed in parallel.
On a day to day basis, the PM on this team will:
· Work on generating next-gen ideas that will be used to make Salespeople, Marketers, Merchandizers and Service people more effective
· Collaborate with product management and engineering teams across the Oracle CX suite of products to promote, plan and execute projects that will further unify those products
· Present to and work with executives to strategically determine the right projects to move forward and get backing for projects moving forward
· Manage and perform various research projects to help determine the viability of proposed projects as it pertains to technical feasibility, return on investment and other criteria
We are looking for folks with the following skillsets:
· Technical Background - You must be able to talk the talk with technical people. It is important to build strong relationships with technical staff. You must build a credibility that typically only comes from living in that world for some time.
· Domain Experience - You must be able to talk the talk with business people who work with Sales, Service, Commerce, Social and / or Marketing. It is important to understand the business processes and problems that we are trying to solve. Without this knowledge, it becomes difficult (if not impossible) to effectively build solutions. Experience with SaaS based enterprise software is a must. We prefer experience with SaaS products from Oracle (like Sales Cloud, Eloqua, RightNow, etc.) or other vendors (like SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics, WorkDay, etc.)
· Communication - You don’t need to have 1mm views on Ted Talks, however, you do need to be able to communicate to executives and stakeholders in written and visual (ppt, lots of ppt) communication.
· Flair for Innovation - We are looking for next generation ideas. We are thinking about solutions and technologies that may be 3-5 years out. If you are a person who has the latest IoT devices in your house and have been constantly thinking about the latest in ML advancements while driving your Model 3 to CES, we may be looking for you.