Description de l'offre
Responsible for driving the customer marketing strategy by defining, building and executing programs that deliver a steady stream of well-targeted customer reference assets and activities to support awareness, demand generation, and sales as well as connecting them with the right advisory initiatives and inviting and connecting them with the appropriate peer groups.
Follow a detailed plan that delivers a steady stream of customer success stories and references to support awareness, demand generation and sales cycles. Advocate on behalf of Oracle by connecting and enrolling them in appropriate advocate program elements and take a team-based approach to keeping customers engaged with Oracle. Match sales reference requests to appropriate references. The success of this role means higher customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of Oracle business. Acquire knowledge of our customer base, existing customer story content, mine and use that content to increase its effectiveness. Understand and support the needs of internal and external stakeholders, and communicate their needs. Connect them with the right advisory initiatives and invite and connect them with the appropriate peer groups. Motivate customers to speak to press and analysts, take sales reference calls, and participate in marketing activities (case studies, awards, videos, reference forums, speaking opportunities, etc.)
Job duties are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 2+ years related experience. Sales and Marketing experience in the IT industry. E-business + Internet practical know-how.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
· Recruit a specific number of key customers for a variety of reference activities, mainly for customer success stories around the most relevant parts of their implementation or development project
· Conduct interviews with customer's C-Level in order to invite the customer into Oracle's reference program by outlining the benefits this would bring
· Manage the collateral production process, including the engagement with external journalistic writers and agencies
· Work with the customer and control the entire reference process, from the initial contact, through the interview process and the creation of the success stories, towards getting the final approval from the customer to publish the created stories and make use of the other agreed reference activities
· Development of a self-contained relationship to selected key reference customers, with regards to reference activities
· Secure the data quality of the reference database in collaboration with the Reference Fulfillment teams
· Management of the assigned pool of recruited customers for easy validation by the Fulfillment teams and/or creation of additional reference material
· Fluent English mandatory
· Another European/Asian foreign language (fluent) nice to have