Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills. Prefer 8 years of related experience with a secondary education in Marketing or a related field.
Ideal candidate profile
A&C Strategy and Project development
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of A&C organization and be part of a NEW team to help mold the A&C strategy as well as drive and deliver strategic A&C initiatives.
This role needs Strong alignemnt with Oracle Sales teams, Oracle Product management and leadership teams as well as the extended Oracle A&C Organization.
The person who would assume the role should be a strong communicator whom would be able to influence and drive strategic discussions with internal stakeholders and well as with Partners, managing to get them closer to our business and products. The candidate should have a management consultant background and be self-driving on the work-fronts assigned, identifying the main stakeholders to involve and ensuring their buy-in and input.
This role is vital for Oracle partner business as it covers the main strategic initiatives and is essential to ensure Partners deliver on their expected outcomes. It is also a key role in defining the A&C strategy through the insights provided through an analysis of market and technological trends.
• Identify the main stakeholders for a particular initiative or campaign
• Align effectively with sales team, Product management team, Consulting team, and extended A&C team
• Build a robust working model with them
• Define and drive the governance of each initiative he/she is responsible for
• Develop insight around the latest technological trends both in general and within given industries and/or geographies
• Understand the GTM implications of the identified trends
Skills / Experience
• Possess a Management consulting firms background
• Understand the technology evolution / Market trends
• Understand CEOs Strategies and priorities and ability to design and drive digital transformation projects
• Understand business cycles
• Understand Customer Adoption / Success cycle
• Possess strong communication skills at all levels and ability to work well with other organizations in a team environment
• Able to balance between long term and short term plans as well as understands relationship between strategic objectives and tactics
• Have a programmatic, structured and well organized approach
• Possess 2-4 years' experience in Management / business consulting
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment under pressure and ambiguity
• Experience with Change management / Innovation
• Flexibility in work schedule.
• Strong performance and quality management skills
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).