Service Technical project support trainee
Mission and Main Objectives
Dual Assignment in the Service Engineering, Customer Assurance & Warranty team
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
Service Repair Engineering
Service Engineering team is taking care of owner's documentation. Our objective is to provide our customers with the best and easiest documentation: this is why Nissan developed a mobile application two years ago. A new version bringing lots of improvement will be soon released.
Main objectives: Support the Mobile Application project manager to ensure a smooth and efficient implementation of the upgraded application.
Service Technical Support
The mission of European Repair and Parts Techlines is to ensure a high level of support to European Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun dealers for parts, diagnostic, maintenance and repair activities. The Nissan Group commits to deliver the highest customer satisfaction thanks to high quality repairs conducted in a timely manner.
Main objective: Support improvement activities in dealer communication and technical issue identification activities.
Additional Tasks and responsibilities (include team management, if any)
Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun:
Service Repair Engineering - Activities:
* Support on owner's documentation mobile app project:
- Scope definition
- Detailed business requirements.
- Supplier management
- Planning management
- Definition of quality management process and implementation
- Definition of communication strategy with Nissan marketing and communication teams
* Budget management for the Documentation & Tools team.
Service Technical Support - Activities:
* Conduct analysis of main typology of inquiries raised by dealers to Nissan.
* Monitor deployment leadtime for parts catalogue corrections
* Support with publication of Information Bulletins to all European National Sales Companies
* Testing of changes on the European Techline Communication System prior to implementation in live environment
* Support follow-up of bug fixes for the European Techline communication system.
* Support and monitor systems tests (technical documentation deployment to the Nissan dealer network and independent repairers)
* Nissan Europe After-Sales Service Engineering, Customer Assurance & Warranty team
* Nissan Europe digital, marketing and communication teams
* Nissan Europe IS/IT teams
* Nissan European Sales Companies
Good opportunity to develop strong project management capabilities and build-up personal network in friendly environment.
After Sales / Parts, Accessories & Service
Type of Contract
Site / Location of Position
France - Montigny Le Bretonneux
(NESAS) Nissan Europe SAS - Montigny Le Bretonneux, France
Part Time / Full Time
Background & Experience
* Project management skills.
* Keen to work in a Multicultural environment
* Good written and oral English skills is required
* Ability to work both independently & as part of a team
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Automotive engineering knowledge is an asset but not a must.
Minimum Education Required
Specific Technical Skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
* Mastering of Microsoft Access
Anticipated Start Date