Purchasing traineePosition Title
Mission and Main Objectives
Assigned to the Renault-Nissan Purchasing Organization (RNPO) in a team of 4 buyers, the trainee manages a defined scope of activities in the department Facilities and Services for HR services for Renault and Nissan projects, supporting the Commodity Buyer.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
The trainee shall be responsible for the following activities:
· Contribute to the supplier choice process in collaboration with the commodity buyer:
· Supplier panel elaboration;
· RFP (Request For Proposal) consultation and commercial offer gathering
· Commercial negotiations
· Financial risks assessment
· Contract activity piloting
· Manage purchasing orders in correct time manner
· Coordination with internal clients ( both Renault and Nissan)
· Follow up performance with the supplier and search opportunities for performance improvement (saving).
· Support in the monthly performance reporting
· Support in the transversal activities cross RBU (regional business unit across all Europe)
· Trainee will be fully integrated as a Junior Commodity Buyer, working closely with the Commodity Buyer.
· Depending on the workload, the Trainee might support others Commodity Buyers among the team ( Training, Dealer Training, Consulting)
Additional Tasks and responsibilities (include team management, if any)
· HR services
· Contractors : Trainee will be in charge of Request For Proposals for services needs, from the reception of the Book of specifications to Orders editing and reporting
· Assist the Commodity Buyer for Recruitment services, Temporary Staff, and Relocation mainly on savings tracking, reporting, contract monitoring, performance review.
· Fully involved in new projects with the Commodity buyer: clarification of the request,supporting internal clients to define strategy and panel. Run the Request For Proposal.
Type of Contract
Site / Location of Position
France - Montigny Le Bretonneux
(NESAS) Nissan Europe SAS - Montigny Le Bretonneux, France
Background & Experience
· Last year of the study in the following domains (engineering,commerce, purchasing)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; curious mindset
· Cross-cultural mindset and desire to work in the international environment
· Good Analytic competencies
· Fluent English Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and facultative: SAP
Anticipated Start Date