Internship Retail Brand
Due to the increase of DTC doors number, need support for RETAIL BRAND function to maintain the level of the executions in NSW & Running category zones.
For Nike Sportswear, we need support on Courir account. Furthermore, with the new concept map received for FY17 and Running as key category with at least 1 initiatives per month and focus on SG accounts , we need support to GO SPORT / Intersport executions.
Support to the NSW lead:
-Support in launching seasonal tier 1 et Tier 2 initiatives in COURIR doors(seasonal updates with connecting copys, translations, sightlines…)
-Coordinate with agencies the RB follow ups (brief, communication with stores)
SRM Management and budget analysis, per month, per door.
-Specific support during Sp17 Air Max Day initiative
Support to the running Retail Brand Manager:
-Lead the RB updates for wholesales (INTERSPORT & GO SPORT) and Running specialty stores
- Coordinate with agencies the RB follow ups (brief, communication with stores)
-Back-Office: SRM Management and budget analysis, per month, per door.
- Specific support during SU17 Running Redefined (April, May, June)
What you should bring
· Education: 3rd/4th year student within a Business Administration, Management, Economics, Merchandising.
· Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Advanced MS Office usage, specifically Excel
· Ability to manage multiple projects and ability to organization.
· Information seeking attitude and problem solving skills
· Great analytical skills
· Experience as a merchandising or operational marketing intern will be beneficial.
You must be eligible for an internship agreement.