Based within the Nike France HQ and communication hub ( Paris) as part of the Communications Team she/he will report directly to the Nike France Head of communication. Her/his role will focus on the internal communication, community impact strategy and cross categories support.
He will be responsible for the following key accountabilities:
• Manage Internal communication digital platform ( ZERO FRANCE) : edit on daily basis the platform, write articles, weekly conference call with WE internal communication team.
• Foster and cultivate relationships with key France consumer media and provide assistance to media enquiries
• Manage and work with communication Agency partners on an ongoing basis
• Work with France Head of Corporate Communications to administer and manage allocated budgets and provide financial admin support (raising purchase orders and managing invoices)
• Work with France Head of Corporate Communications to project manage communication events and activities including photo shoots, media partnerships, press conferences
• Work / do the follow up with Community impact NGO on daily basis and participate to WE call.
• Experience involving public relations, journalism, communications or marketing
• Experience in working with media (French consumer) is required
• An obsession with and passion for the Nike brand, sport and culture
• Creative acumen
• Culturally connected
• An ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
• Create powerful stories that enhance the brand's connection with consumers and employees.
• An ability to connect and collaborate with key external stakeholders
• Demonstrate tenacity and an overriding desire to deliver results
• Extensive knowledge of the French consumer media landscape (digital and social media)
Starting Date: January 2017
You must be available for an internship agreement in France