Date: Oct 10, 2018
Location: Oldsmar, FL, US
Sr. Cyber Security Specialist - Cloud - 27654
Technology and Engineering - USA Oldsmar, Florida
Sr. Cyber Security Specialist - Cloud
Job Summary :
The Sr. Cyber Security Specialist will be a member of the Global Cyber Security department reporting to the Governance, Risk and Compliance team. In this role you will be a key player in cyber security, problem solving and relationship management to lead internal programs aimed at achieving and measuring compliance of our cloud environments to our internal policy requirements, international standards and regulations and balancing compliance requirements with the dynamic needs of our users and the values of our company. As part of this team, you will collaborate on identifying gaps in existing policy frameworks and find innovative solutions to develop efficient compliance process systems.
This role will be responsible for all risk and compliance initiatives relating to the use of the cloud. This will involve working across organizations, understanding the standard security configurations for cloud computing and ensuring that all security requirements in our cloud environments meet our requirements.
This will require a experience conducting compliance and risk assessments and will work cross-functionally across the entire organization, globally, to ensure effective communication, remediation & monitoring of cyber security compliance.
· Identify, assess, and advise on cloud related compliance risks and controls.
· Coordinate, manage and facilitate cloud compliance processes with internal and external stakeholders to provide timely deliverables and rapid remediations.
· Identify, create and measure process and control improvements..
· Deliver reporting utilizing tools to track planning and scheduling of remediation, risks and overall status of compliance efforts.
· Liaison with internal audit team, external auditors, cyber security team members and other technology teams to provide audit evidence in support of regulatory or third party audits. Ensure audit findings are recorded and tracked to resolution.
· Complete annual or periodic cyber security assessments across our cloud environment. Liaison with internal audit team, external auditors, cyber security team members and other technology teams to validate technical responses.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or an equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience required
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance
· Minimum of 5 years of IT experience, preferably in the area of cloud implementations or maintenance.
· Experience with 3rd party cloud security tools such as Redlock.
· Hands on experience implementing cyber security solutions with a focus on IaaS/Paas in an enterprise environment. Specifically AWS, MS Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
· Working knowledge of NIST Cyber Security Framework and Cloud Security Alliance framework.
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen's Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry's only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world's population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.