Description de l'offre
Date: Sep 5, 2018
Location: Halifax, CA
We are currently looking to fill Sports Data Entry positions. If you are looking for part-time hours, mostly on nights and weekends (based on sports schedules), we have the position for you! We are looking for highly motivated and knowledgeable sports gurus, specializing in Football, Basketball, Hockey and Baseball.
The position includes at least 2-3 shifts per week with the opportunity to pick up additional shifts if desired. Hours will fluctuate based on the time of the year due to league schedules.
The primary duties of this position are as follows:
· Monitors and records live statistics into sports specific software
· Ensures all data entered is accurate and monitors the output of the content
· Reports any concerns or issues to management in a timely manner
· Ensures quality standards and procedures are maintained
· Availability on nights and weekends
· Ability to manage high speed entry requirements with quality
· Team oriented and ability to work independently
· Knowledge of sports required including web based sports knowledge
· Solid keyboarding skills a must
· Solid communication and time-management skills required
· Varying shifts, on days, evenings and weekends
· Proficient with computer applications and email
· Completion of high school required
Our passion for sports, music, TV and movies is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Halifax to Amsterdam, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!