Date: Oct 13, 2018
Location: Mexico City, MX
Special Projects Sr. Analyst - 26978
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment - Mexico Mexico City, Federal District
We understand the importance of knowing what consumers see and buy. That is our passion and the center of our business. We study and know consumers in more than 100 countries to provide the most comprehensive insight into trends and habits around the world.
With nearly 34,000 employees in more than 100 countries around the world, Nielsen offers a wide variety of full-time career opportunities, and part time jobs for trainees and interns.
At Nielsen we believe in talent and diversity! In Nielsen you can be you, you can grow with us and you can make a difference. At Nielsen we want you to succeed as your most authentic self.
Special Projects Sr. Analyst
To receive and analyse new project requests and ensure necessary steps are taken to successfully run feasibility & cost studies, pilots and resulting projects.
Your main responsibilities as Sr. Analyst, Special Projects at Nielsen will be:
· Receives and analyse new project requests
· Runs feasibility studies and pilots to confirm project feasibility and cost, resource requirements, cost and timelines; Is able to interrogate data and other people, if needed, to draw conclusions, make formal recommendations to the IO COE Special Project Leader
· Drives planning and costing for each project and manages the reporting and follow up.
· Supports the IO COE Special Projects Manager and local teams to ensure that all non-standard back office activities will be tracked and investigated together with the local teams, so that we can create a migration plan to standardize them within a reasonable timeline.
· Collects information from other COE functions to allow necessary planning and preparation
· Analyses new project requests and projects portfolio to make sure we continue being competitive and flexible
· Implements standardization of new and recurring projects, ensuring the approach can be replicated across countries
· Ensures necessary tracking and reporting of projects managed
· Typical projects covered by this function may include:
- New request on SFA (Sales Force Activation) non-standard studies
- New category opening
- RES initial planning
- New C-DAR applications implementation
- Closing/open operations in Countries under the scope of the Regional IO COE
- Outsourcing/Insourcing in Countries under the scope of the Regional IO COE
- Processes benchmark and best demonstrated practices within all IO COEs
- New enhancements follow-up
- Special studies (LSDA) preparation
- Special Projects Tracking Status
- Follow-up on Factory transitions like CIP
- Product Enhancements / Sample redesign / Universe Update (if required)
What makes you the perfect fit for us?
· Bachelor's Degree
· Effective Communication: Adopt troubleshooting approach including probing & listening.
· Feasibility analysis experience; knowledge of field, back office, technology and other NLSN processes
· General experience with Input Operations and data collection.
· Project management.
· Strong business acumen
· Strong Analytical / Operations skills including tools /
· Knows Input Operation processes to be able to correctly communicate and draw conclusions and recommendations to the IO COE Special Projects Manager
· Problem solving skills
· Fast Learned / Process Understanding
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
· Total experience: +3 years in similar positions
We want to hear from you! If you are interested, send us your updated resume.