Date: Sep 25, 2018
Location: Petaling Jaya, MY
At Nielsen, we're transforming the way we hire talent. Nielsen delivers The Science Behind What's NextTM to our clients. So we need Nielsen's Talent Acquisition team to attract the best and brightest people who will propel our company into the future. Right now we're reinventing how we work, from sourcing to recruiting to screening and selection. We're introducing new technology and tools. We're taking an innovative approach to engaging directly with candidates from diverse backgrounds. As part of Nielsen's Talent Acquisition team, you'll be at the heart of this exciting transformation.
We are looking for a Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team in Petaling Jaya. As a Sourcer, you will be responsible for “front-line” recruiting: finding, filtering, qualifying, and presenting candidates for a variety of positions in Asian markets. You will develop innovative and aggressive sourcing techniques that target a diverse candidate pool. We'll need you to think creatively as well as execute effectively.
Here's an idea of what you'll be doing day-to-day:
· Acting as an ambassador for Nielsen to engage and attract top talent.
· Partnering with your local Talent Acquisition (TA) team to determine hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
· Consulting with managers, business leaders, and TA team to provide industry/market insight and determine sourcing strategy.
· Using creativity and best practices to research, source, attract, and contact potential candidates to develop a diverse slate of qualified candidates.
· Proactively researching and investigating new tools and technologies to find 'passive' candidates.
· Working with team members to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information for an effective search process.
· Successfully generating leads throughout the different stages of candidate sourcing.
· Building and maintaining a pipeline of talent for future hiring needs.
Here's what we're looking for in a Sourcer:
· 2-3 years of sourcing experience preferred
· A passion for attracting and selecting great talent
· Advanced understanding of Boolean string creations
· Excellent communication skills, including writing and speaking in English
· Other Asian languages will be a big plus
· Experience working internationally and/or excited about engaging with global colleagues and candidates
· Experience with direct sourcing and cold calling to identify potential prospects
· Results-oriented mindset with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Proficiency in G Suite (Google for Work) tools and/or Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience using SuccessFactors or other applicant tracking/database technology
· Expert skill using Internet resources, including resume databases, recruiting and search techniques such as LinkedIn, user group lists, industry-specific online professional networks, social sourcing, job boards, and more.
· Works with a high sense of urgency, ability to remain flexible within a highly dynamic, changing environment and still deliver on deadlines.
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen's Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry's only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world's population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com