Date: Oct 11, 2018
Location: Columbia, MD, US
Software Developer (Java & 1-2 Years Experience) - 26049
Technology and Engineering - USA Columbia, Maryland
Referral Bonus Amount -$2,000.00
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Engineering team and build out the next generation of our platform. The ideal candidate is a hands-on technologist, who loves to build great products and loves solving challenging problems. The candidate must have hands on experience in building CI/CD pipelines for microservices based architecture.
Responsibilities for Software Engineer
● Design and develop a data processing platform
● Facilitate along with development teams to determine requirements around automation tools, configuration management, and deployment methodologies
●Develop methodologies for automated testing of data processing platform to test various algorithms
● Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
● Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Qualifications for Software Engineer
● Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
● Strong DevOps focus and experience building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies like ansible, chef, puppet, etc.
● Hands on experience in Cloud based development , preferably on AWS
● Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
● Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
● Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Vagrant, etc.
● Experience with build automation technologies like Maven, Gradle,Jenkins, etc.
● Experience with modern programming languages like Java, Node,Python, etc.
● Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.