Date: Sep 26, 2018
Location: Petaling Jaya, MY
At Nielsen, we're transforming the way we hire talent. Nielsen delivers The Science Behind What's NextTM to our clients. So we need Nielsen's Talent Acquisition team to attract the best and brightest people who will propel our company into the future. Right now we're reinventing how we work, from sourcing to recruiting to screening and selection. We're introducing new technology and tools. We're taking an innovative approach to engaging directly with candidates from diverse backgrounds. As part of Nielsen's Talent Acquisition team, you'll be at the heart of this exciting transformation.
We are looking for Recruiters to join our Talent Acquisition team in Petaling Jaya. As a Recruiter, you will manage all aspects of full life-cycle recruiting for positions in our Asian markets. If you have a passion for identifying top talent for an innovative, growth-oriented company, we'd love to talk with you!
Here's an idea of what you'll be doing day-to-day:
· Identifying passive candidates using creative and innovative recruiting techniques
· Partnering with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to identify and understand key requirements, then build a comprehensive recruiting strategy
· Managing and executing full life-cycle recruitment, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, offer negotiation, and more
· Proactive high-level sourcing, such as Linkedin Recruiter, networking events, and Boolean searches, and finding passive candidates through multifaceted internet searches and networking
· Managing the recruitment process and applicant flow in our Application Tracking System
· Partnering with hiring managers and business leaders on diversity initiatives and attracting a diverse candidate slate
Here's what we're looking for in a Recruiter:
· 5+ years of recruiting experience with a minimum of 2 years agency experience
· Experience finding passive candidates through creative means
· Excellent communication skills, including writing and speaking in English
· Other Asian languages will be a big plus
· Collaborative, passionate about being part of a high-performing team, and willing to support special projects or initiatives as needed
· Full life-cycle recruiting experience to help attract and retain the best candidates
· Highly detail-oriented, able to multitask in a fast-paced, energetic environment
· A proficient user of recruitment systems
· Good networking and coaching
· Self-motivation, strong time management and organizational skills
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen's Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry's only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world's population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com