Description de l'offre
Date: Sep 3, 2018
Location: Warsaw, MZ, PL
Data Architect - 26572
Finance and Corporate Development - Poland Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open and integrated in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are looking for experienced and passionate people to join our team in Warsaw location.
The Data Architect will focus on defining, developing and promoting the financial data architecture strategy that aids the finance team and organization in achieving our finance information management goals. Central to this is the further development of the Microsoft SQL Server as a main financial data repository, integrating data from tools and systems such as Salesforce, HFM, Google Sheets, Access, Microsoft Office and others.
The role reports to the FP&A Leader.
The data architect supports and designs this infrastructure with a solid understanding of our front-end BI tools such as Google Data Studio and Tableau.
· Continue to improve our data architecture and processes for the global finance teams serviced out of our FP&A Analytical Hub based in Warsaw
· Improve the performance of our SQL databases, integrate additional data sources and ready the infrastructure to further scale our solutions without compromises on performance
· Provide insight into our evolving database storage, infrastructure requirements and suggest appropriate solutions
· Collaborate with with Business and Finance stakeholders to understand their evolving data needs and take appropriate action to meet those needs
· Drive standardization and simplification together with the FP&A Leadership team, lowering cost, improving quality and maximizing the value of our financial data
· Integrate new markets and groups into our data architecture when needed
· Provide guidance and participate as we launch initiatives on robotics and artificial intelligence
· Develop and maintain documentation related to database design and architecture
· Help maintain the integrity and security of the company data
· 3+ years of experience in Database design, ideally in a similar role
· Bachelor (or higher) degree in IT
· SQL specialist knowledge
· Tableau and/or Google Datastudio experience preferred
· Strong analytical skills
· Financial acumen
· Ability to work in a dynamic, global organization
· Fluency in English
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW:
At Nielsen, you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities.
As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com