Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 151 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. Based out of our Los Gatos office, we are seeking a hands-on, experienced coordinator to fulfill daily operations of our constantly evolving food and beverage services. This role includes, but is not limited to, supporting daily food service, micro-kitchens, beverage and snack program, workplace experience and event catering for our expanding employee base. Netflix is a fast-paced company that requires a driven individual who is able to exercise good judgment, take fast initiative, and provide a high level of customer service to enhance our employee experience.
· Coordinate and help drive a food and beverage program that serves 2,000+ employees daily.
· Ensure all kitchens are maintained to health code standards.
· Perform routine kitchen and vendor audits for multiple Netflix offices in the region.
· Monitor and assess product, service, and satisfaction trends.
· Evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
· Work cross functionally with multiple teams across the business to provide excellent service.
· Develop and build strong relationships with internal customers to anticipate changing needs.
· Research and source new vendors for our new locations.
· Support internal corporate events such as our quarterly company event and end-of-year celebration.
· Maintaining an in-depth understanding of trends and developments within the food industry