About Netflix Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 158 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. We are seeking a Logistics Specialist based in our Los Angeles office who will be involved in day-to-day shipping requests, supporting logistics projects, cultivating vendor relationships, and providing excellent customer service to both our internal and external stakeholders.
· Support ad-hoc projects that may require both domestic and international shipping
· Work with Netflix Productions and Studio personnel to deliver goods to Productions in a timely manner
· Partner with the Trade Compliance team to handle logistics requests in consideration of and in compliance with each country's unique Customs regulations
· Process requests in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
· Ensure goods are packaged securely for safe transit
· Direct extra-large shipments, including large freight items
· Build strong global supplier partnerships
· Work closely with support teams (Tech Ops, Post Production, Physical Production) to develop best practices that are scalable for our ever-growing Studio presence
· Work with cross-functional partners to strategize for different types of international shipments, including permanent imports, temporary import, Carnets, etc.