Description de l'offre
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 195 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without adverts or commitments.
It’s a great time to join our team and as Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more.
We are seeking a Tax Analyst, Production Tax - UK to support the day-to-day tax operations of and provide tax planning and structuring support for Netflix’s growing studio production business in London. The ideal candidate will join our UK based production tax team and have excellent organizational and collaborative communication skills. They will also possess a strong attention to detail and a hands-on mentality.
This role is positioned for growth as our business grows.
· Research and develop a thorough understanding of UK and international film & television production incentives
· Work in conjunction with the UK production tax team to assist UK-based productions with all aspects of evaluating and applying for UK TV Tax Relief on our original features, original series, original documentaries and original animated productions, including preparation of incentive applications, gathering various documents required through application/audit phases, review of budgeted incentives, and updating of the incentives tracking system
· Work in conjunction with the UK production tax team to provide support and advice to production finance and physical production teams on all UK tax matters impacting production including corporate taxes, VAT, PAYE, NIC and obligations arising under the off payroll worker rules and the Foreign Entertainers Unit (FEU)
· Collaborate and assist across all of production tax with evaluating and obtaining available global production incentives, including providing support throughout the budgeting, application, audit, and monetization phases
· Coordinate with external tax advisors and internal tax compliance and financial reporting teams to perform a first review of UK statutory accounts and corporation tax computations and returns and ensure UK incentive administrative compliance
· Directly support the Production Tax Senior Analyst on their work with physical production, production finance, treasury, legal and business affairs across all production verticals on various business, tax and incentive planning matters
· Liaise with the content accounting team on financial reporting of the incentives
· Research complex tax issues and prepare technical documentation
· Work with the UK production tax team to monitor and analyze existing and proposed tax legislation, and inform our business partners in a clear and concise way
· ACA and or ATT/CTA preferred
· We find that individuals who quickly obtained their qualification and are working towards the level of manager in an accountancy practice or studio are likely to be suited to this unique challenge.
· Recommended 3 to 5 years (minimum 1 year post-qualification) of UK tax consulting or industry experience.
· We are also happy to consider candidates with UK production finance experience including specialized experience in pursuing film or TV incentives
· Experience in tax issues relating to studio productions is preferred, but not required
· You embrace and advocate the Netflix values