**The Team & Role:** Our Partner Developer Experience (PDX) team is focused on helping engineers around the world deploy the Netflix application quickly, with the highest levels of quality. We do this by deploying and operating tools and services that rapidly bring the Netflix experience to new platforms and architectures like smart TVs, set-top boxes, and streaming sticks in a way that brings joy to our viewers. The solutions created by this team are used by all the major TV and device manufacturers (Samsung, Sony, Google and Amazon) around the world that result in enabling hundreds of millions of devices worldwide to play Netflix. The Partner Tools Reliability team in PDX owns the challenge of finding innovative ways to build tools and automation to maximize our availability and reliability so our global partners can use our tools with the highest degree of confidence. **The Opportunity:** In this role, you will work on impactful projects that range from creating new metrics useful for monitoring, embed yourself in a software team to create custom CI/CD pipelines, or create a new tool to automate remediation actions. As the landscape of our partner technology evolves, the innovation in reliability must keep pace to ensure we maintain an optimal partner experience.
· Develop tools that will improve our overall reliability story and our ability to respond to incidents
· Create automation solutions for our internal labs infrastructure to achieve a hands-free lab
· Work cross-functionally with other teams to surface common pain points, architectural solutions, establish best practices, and evangelize reliability.
· Regularly learn new systems and tools as the Netflix platform and ecosystem evolves
· Be a part of our weekly 24x7 on-call rotation and conduct incident reviews