· You are fluent in Japanese with excellent business reading and intermediate business writing skills. You should also have intermediate spoken and written English skills.
· You are an experienced and current C/C++ programmer.
· 5+ years of relevant experience integrating applications into complex embedded platforms.
· You know what's important when releasing software to partners – ideally, you have worked as a software developer producing as well as consuming an SDK (Software Development Kit).
· You're comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership.
· You enjoy working side by side with partners on tough and ambiguous problems. Experience working with partners is a plus.
· Ideally, you have a deep background in one or more of the following: embedded system development, Linux system-level programming, audio/video playback, embedded graphics, or UI programming.
· Experience with Android application and Android framework development is a plus.
· 2-3 years experience as a team leader or an engineering manager is a plus.
· Periodic travel to Los Gatos, California and regional offices required, as external conditions permit.