Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 150 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. We are pursuing consumer products and associated promotion because we believe it will drive meaningful show awareness/buzz with more tangible, curated ways to interact with our most popular content and in effect, drive long term revenue. We want licensed merchandise to help promote our titles and build them into franchises so they become part of the zeitgeist for long periods of time. That’s where you come in. We’re seeking someone to aide in the development of brand/marketing campaigns and executions for the Consumer Products team. This will be someone who has creative sensibilities and strong understanding of retail visual merchandising.
· Oversee the creative development and approval process for in-store fixtures, POP, and other related marketing assets at retail
· Provide feedback to licensees and retailers on submitted promotional materials (digital/social, trade, paid media and in-store signage)
· Ensure appropriate clearances are received from necessary internal parties (e.g. Legal, Content Services, etc.)
· Partner with key Consumer Products Marketing stakeholders (Retail Business Development, Creative Assets & Brand Identity, Licensing, Operations) and other cross-divisional partners to align on strategies and program goals
· Manage freelancers and outside agencies in the development of marketing/retail creative