**About Netflix in APAC** Netflix has enjoyed explosive growth in Asia over the past several years, and the size and complexity of the markets in which we operate mean there’s so much more to do. As a Recruiting Researcher based in our APAC hub, you will have an outsized impact on Netflix’s success, via the caliber of talent you are able to attract. **About Talent Acquisition at Netflix** Talent Acquisition is a massive priority for Netflix, and we operate in a unique environment in which hiring the best -- versus “making the hire” -- is the north star. In order to thrive, Researchers need to have expert understanding of the roles which they hire, as well as the teams and businesses with which they partner. A great Researcher is able to define what “the best” looks like for a given role and talent market; to find stellar talent; and to constantly drive on the business at every stage of the hiring process in order to ensure amazing hires. **About You** You have 5-9 years of experience in recruiting and/or research from within a global, high-growth company.
· Engage key business partners in order to understand the needs of a given hiring team
· Define and own the search strategy for attracting top candidates, across competitive research, profile development, networking and direct sourcing
· Use market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and hire the best talent
· Partner deeply with recruiters to to establish strong, critical, give-and-take partnerships with the businesses we support
· Set the agenda for hiring syncs with managers, and own the flow and outcomes of those meetings
· Ensure candidates understand the opportunity they’re exploring, as well as our culture.
· Conduct interviews with candidates; move strong candidates directly to hiring managers for interviews
· Network and maintain relationships with key talent pools, for short-term and long-term needs
· As part of a tightly integrated, global Talent team, partner with peers in Talent Acquisition around the world to contribute to Netflix’s global recruiting effort
· Own and participate in regional and global projects such as employer branding, ATS optimization and interview effectiveness