Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 158 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. **The Opportunity** The Project Coordinator, Security Systems will be part of the Netflix Security Systems team that oversees Netflix’s enterprise wide physical security systems technology. You will work in tandem with our Security Systems technicians, project managers and engineers to support project needs. You will additionally support various special projects in conjunction with Netflix business partners such as Workplace, Studio Facilities, Tech Ops, etc. This position will report to the Security Systems Manager and will be based in Hollywood, CA.
· Assist with visual documentation of infrastructure projects and overall project tracking
· Support the development of training programs, guidelines documents and workflows
· Assist with the testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of physical security systems
· Liaise with department coordinators across the world to ensure security systems needs are on track and met
· Support vendor onboarding, RFP development and associated project documentation review for potential consultants and vendors
· Help facilitate build outs at Netflix owned and/or leased facilities