As a member of the Policy Escalations team, you will be a resource for cross-functional teams on matters related to the Netflix customer experience. While partnering with our Legal Privacy Operations and Regulatory Compliance teams, you will protect Netflix’s reputation by analyzing, investigating, and responding to private and government issued consumer claims and managing legally sensitive CS workflows such as brand protection, multiple email inboxes and formal letters received by mail.
We are seeking a motivated self-starter who is detail-oriented, has strong judgement, and demonstrates the willingness to get things done. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-paced organization and work on a variety of sensitive issues.
The position is based in Amsterdam and reports to the Manager of Policy Escalations in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This individual will work in close collaboration with teams such as legal, product, engineering, and other cross-functional teams to carry out his/her responsibilities.
· Analyze, investigate, and summarize complex fact patterns, technical matters and concepts
· Respond to written inquiries from consumers, agencies or other online portals regarding Netflix’s practices
· Review incoming volume of managed inboxes or mailed letters to route appropriately
· Compile data in accordance with applicable laws and Netflix’s terms of service
· Triage complex issues and articulate recommended solution(s) in a concise and succinct manner
· Work cross-functionally with different teams to evaluate and investigate issues
· Liaison with key stakeholders on corporate policies and/or issues
· Maintain and improve documentation to drive operational improvements
· Use data to understand volume and uncover trends to drive decision making
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Successfully manage multiple tasks and high visibility projects with strict deadlines
· Work independently while using impeccable judgment
· Strong analytical skills, with the ability to review data and identify trends
· Possess situational awareness to identify and escalate matters that require urgent attention
· Receptive to and able to appropriately incorporate feedback
· Ability to adapt to business needs and thrives in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
· 3+ years of experience managing high volume queues, preferably within a customer service environment
· Proven success building and developing CS support workflows
· Proficiency in Excel, Google suite and Freshworks
· Working knowledge of data protection, information security or regulatory compliance is a plus
· Language fluency in German is a plus