It's a thrilling time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. With over 151 million paid subscribers and edgy original programming, working at Netflix is more exciting than ever. Visit our [culture deck](https://jobs.netflix.com/culture/#introduction) and [long-term view](https://www.netflixinvestor.com/ir-overview/long-term-view/default.aspx) to learn more about our unique Netflix culture as well as the milestones we will achieve in the future. Netflix is seeking a Counsel to be part of the Minors, Immigration & Diligence (MInD) team within Production Employment Legal. In a culture that supports judgment and innovation as key competencies, this position will have the responsibility of managing and overseeing compliance with immigration and child labor laws in relation to all publicity and marketing activities for all Netflix series and films.
· As MInD Counsel you will work with internal business partners in PR and Marketing and external vendors to assess and recommend strategic approaches regarding immigration, child labor, and diligence during the planning and execution stages for various marketing and promotional activities.
· We are on an exciting growth journey that involves an expanding slate of international productions. You will be part of a team who works together to understand the relevant legal requirements in various countries, sourcing new vendors, and educating cross-functional partners on the requirements and regulations in these countries.
· This role will be responsible for providing end-to-end global immigration support for all PR and Marketing-related travel for Netflix productions, including liaising with outside counsel, third-party production partners, and talent reps; preparing and reviewing immigration documents; and advising key internal stakeholders throughout the visa journey.
· This role will oversee child labor compliance for all Netflix publicity and marketing activities involving minors, including advising on all applicable local child labor regulations and union/guild rules, including outside of the U.S.; preparation and filing of all necessary child labor permit applications; tracking; and working with outside counsel and vendors, all in close partnership with other internal teams.
· From time to time, this role will also be responsible for overseeing any diligence in relation to select publicity or marketing activities, including review of background checks; managing and sourcing vendors; maintaining databases to help keep all teams aligned; and keeping a constant flow of communication with internal stakeholders.
· We are focused on efficiency and serving the needs of production. Part of that means evolving with the business as it grows, which will require this role to establish innovative processes and workflows and identify areas for improvement.