· Conducting research regarding immigration and child labor requirements globally, and consolidating learnings into digestible/shareable formats for internal and external partners.
· Preliminary review of background checks and psychological evaluations for show participants and crew.
· Preparing and/or reviewing legal documents for signature and the coordination of signatures (e.g., immigration petitions, minor court affirmation forms).
· Creating, managing, and updating all trackers, forms, dashboards and spreadsheets, and keeping a constant flow of communication to maintain alignment with third-party production partners and internal stakeholders.
· Coordinating with cross functional teams to leverage new technology for the team.
· Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned.