The Opportunity Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 151 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. Visit our [culture memo](https://jobs.netflix.com/culture) and [long-term view](https://www.netflixinvestor.com/ir-overview/long-term-view/default.aspx) to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team. It’s an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a Production/Internal Auditor to perform financial and compliance audits for Netflix Studios, to ensure domestic and foreign productions adhere to Netflix’s policies and procedures, adopt best practices, and report production costs accurately. This position is based in Los Angeles.
· Perform audits for Netflix productions worldwide in the following areas: policy & procedure compliance, tax incentive, cost reporting, FCPA compliance, local regulatory and legal compliance, fraud detection, etc.
· Maintaining and updating the audit program, scope, and schedule.
· Manage the day to day communication with the production and Production Finance team. Work cross-functionally with Content Accounting, Production Accountants, Production Finance, Physical Production, Post Accounting, Legal, Tax, etc.
· Assist the Internal Audit team with other audit functions, including operational audits, SOX compliance, special projects and ad hoc analysis as requested by Management.
· Work collaboratively across the business to drive value through participation in special projects and ad hoc requests.