With over 158 million members worldwide, international expansion is critical to our success and overarching goal of changing the future of television around the world. Our business is growing rapidly in EMEA, and as a result we are constantly looking to build our team with high performers to match and propel that growth and expansion. We are seeking an experienced Assistant to join our International Originals team in Paris. This team is responsible for selecting, developing and producing our original French series, and the successful candidate will be supporting this group in their endeavors to make compelling content that resonates with audiences both locally and globally. We are seeking an individual who is self motivated, proactive, quick thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary. This role will juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving role that requires someone who is a proactive and solution oriented.
· Manage complex calendars for multiple executives including scheduling and confirming meetings both internally and externally
· Coordinate logistics & technical set up for content partner meetings
· Coordinate detailed travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
· Handle administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports
· Heavy communication internally with cross functional teams and externally with production partners, talent, writers, etc.
· Help track and enter various submission and production related data
· Work collaboratively with administrative assistants across Content, Production, Post Production, Marketing and other internal partners
· Track incoming and outgoing calls
· Read incoming projects in tandem with executives on the team and providing feedback and coverage notes
· Support Team Leaders with ad hoc projects