Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 150 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and a move into International originals, it's a great time to join Netflix. **The Opportunity** This role supports the Manager, VFX, South Korea across a variety of duties spanning all projects within region. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a positive thinker, effective communicator and able to exercise good judgment and initiative.
· Track progress of all Korean projects and International Originals
· Set-up and/or take notes during all meetings, maintain weekly agendas
· In partnership with VFX leadership across APAC, help to design, standardize and implement new workflow/tracking methods for projects to ensure transparency of progress
· Liaise between vendors, crew, internal teams to improve cross vertical information flow.
· Maintain folder structure and tracking documents in alignment with the Netflix VFX team and cross-functional partners
· Sync with post production to set up reviews where necessary
· Maintain up to date notes on current and potential international vendors