We are seeking an experienced Physical Production Coordinator to work in Indie Films on owned originals, licensed originals, English language features, and acquisitions. Together, this team is responsible for supervising all aspects of production for Indie Films. **About Netflix** Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 158 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. **The Role** A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker and able to exercise good judgment and initiative.
· In concert with Production Manager, serve as the primary production contact across pre-production and production to ensure partners successfully deliver films to Netflix within approved schedule and budget parameters across a target slate of 50+ films per annum.
· Work with cross-functional teams at Netflix to ensure that films are successfully delivered and positioned for success (Creative Executives, Finance, Post-Production, Distribution, Product Creative, Marketing).
· Serve as a bridge between productions and internal Netflix teams to ensure both sides receive pertinent updates in a timely manner.
· In coordination with Production Manager, champion evolving technologies and determine how to incorporate into production and post-production workflows.
· In collaboration with interdepartmental Netflix production teams, develop and update physical production “best practices” and refine evolving independent film production guidelines to deliver to filmmakers.
· Schedule and coordinate initial kick-off and ongoing production meetings for productions.
· Coordinate the onboarding process for production companies, freelance producers and production crews to the Netflix ecosystem, tools and resources.
· Work with Production Manager to ensure production guidelines are followed.
· Create, update and proactively maintain inward and outward-facing production resources and documents.
· Collaborate with department management on the creation and updating of a master calendar tracking production milestones for all projects.