Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 195 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
Netflix is the leading provider of streaming video, a lot of it original content: features, shorts, series, documentaries, comedy specials and unscripted content.
Across all types of projects, Netflix strives to optimize content quality and longevity without compromising efficiency and creative vision. The Creative Technologies team shepherd this effort by setting our studio standards, defining best practices and aiding our productions to adapt and adhere to them.
As part of the Netflix Creative Technologies team, the coordinator aims to pave the road for the rest of the team to do their work more efficiently and effectively. While the specialists on the team offer their direct support to production crews, as well as internal and external post and physical production teams, the coordinator works to streamline and maintain team communication and alignment. The coordinator helps to track new standards and tools, develop team initiatives and, as the central point of communication, is fully aware of each team member’s whereabouts and challenges so that work gets finished, published and broadcast in time. The Creative Technologies team is a globally operating team, with specialists in all major regions. The coordinator plays a pivotal role in keeping this global team connected.
· Actively track what topics and initiatives are being worked on by individuals on the team to keep the team aligned and informed
· Help integrate new internal productivity and collaboration tools for the team (in close collaboration with our Project Managers in Los Angeles)
· Set up internal training sessions together with the specialists
· Assist with external facing training sessions
· Coordinate team-meetings and events
· Facilitate and track progress of strategic initiatives driven by the Creative Technologies group
· Assist the team with research, documentation and logistics on their projects
· Create, curate, and translate (KR<->EN) articles, documents and other support resources to educate creative partners and vendors about our requirements and initiatives
· Stay on top of industry news and events, ensuring important news items are shared internally
· Devise and carry-out strategies to achieve our global goals.
· Represent the Netflix Creative Technologies team internally to cross functional teams within the studio
· Strong customer orientation and helpful, collaborative demeanor
· Naturally well organized with a knack for finding inefficiencies and a strong will to fix them
· Minimum of 3-years of film/TV production or post-production experience
· A basic understanding of imaging pipelines and/or post production processes
· Strong literacy in both Korean and English languages and comfortable with writing up external facing articles and presentations
· Knowledge of, proficiency in and eagerness to experiment with tools like Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, Airtable, Slack, Zapier and/or other productivity tools
· Ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities.
· A passion for sound and the moving image
· Fluent Korean speaker, proficiency in English